In our approach to empower the children spiritually, mentally, physically, socially and economically, The HCDP shall employ the following:
- Conduct a bi-weekly Saturday program that will involve training the children for spiritual and skills empowerment.
- Collaborating with the local schools for the education welfare and providing academic coaching as necessary.
- Conduct periodical evaluation of the child’s holistic development.
- Improve on the nutritional status of the children in school and at home.
- Create community awareness of support programs in health, sanitation and hygiene.
- Empower the parent/guardian economically
- Conduct home visits and provide family counseling services.
- Conduct HIV/AIDS sensitization meetings with families within the community of our operation.
- Partner with churches and government organs for effective implementation of our program within a specific area.